What is Blue Ocean Inc.?
Blue Ocean Inc. is a 501 (c) 3 public non-profit organization that operates primarily off of donations. The goal of Blue Ocean Inc. is to foster a spiritual awakening among our friends and neighbors in secular cities and towns in the western world. We believe that anyone can connect with God from wherever they’re at—within their own culture, race, and religion (or lack thereof)—and that this is best done in community through genuine give-and-take dialogues about faith.
Who is Blue Ocean Inc.?
Founded in 2008, Blue Ocean Inc. is an ever-growing community of organizations, churches, and like-minded individuals who often prefer and love the secular cultures in which they live and thrive. They feel that the best thing they have to offer are open-ended conversations about how to experience vibrant faith.
How you can get involved?
Blue Ocean Inc. is made up of individuals like you. Our programs, materials, and events are made possible by your continued support and involvement. Listed below are several different ways you can partner with us:
- Help us develop our free products (Seek, Leap of Faith, Blue Ocean Churches, etc.) by field testing them in your area and sending us your feedback
- Attend the Blue Ocean Summit (our annual conference about thriving faith in great secular places)
- Share your ideas and join in the conversation on this blog
- Consider joining a Blue Ocean Cohort (for churches and organizations)
- Connect us with other individuals and organizations like you
- Volunteer your skills and talents
- Financially support Blue Ocean Inc.